Kirstie Alley's Blog

Official Kirstie Alley Blog

Video: Kirstie Alley on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

April16

Kirstie Alley was on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night talking about losing weight on her Organic Liaison weight loss program, her reality TV show Kirstie Alley’s Big Life, and Craig’s plan to find Kirstie a Scotsman.

kirstie-alley-craig-ferguson

“I like manly men…handsome, funny,” said Kirstie.

“How about teeth?” offered Craig.

“Not a dealbreaker.”

Watch the video of Kirstie and Craig chatting below:

And a special bonus video…what Craig and Kirstie learned on the show:

Check out more interviews with Kirstie Alley on Ellen and Jay Leno – don’t forget to check out Kirstie on the cover of Ladies Home Journal, on newsstands now!

Tell us what you thought of Kirstie and Craig in the comments!

posted under Kirstie on TV
21 Comments to

“Video: Kirstie Alley on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”

1. On April 16th, 2010 at 11:31 am Lydia Says:

I thought it was an absolute HOOT! I think Craigy should have definitely taken her for a test drive. We want to see baby scottish-lemurs!

2. On April 16th, 2010 at 11:36 am jenilark Says:

What a pleasure it is watching Kirstie. I think she is the most bee-u-tee-full, v-lup woman!! And so funny!! Thanks for sharing your life with us, lady!

3. On April 16th, 2010 at 1:01 pm Teresa Willis Says:

Fantastic! That was super funny. I love you Kirstie, <3

4. On April 16th, 2010 at 2:44 pm your age your height your weight Says:

they would be great in a comedy show together!!!

5. On April 16th, 2010 at 7:31 pm Gwendolyn Anderson Says:

Glad to see Kristy more like herself. She is so good at so many things, congrats on her diet & can’t wait to see to see her in some great drama or comedy. She can really “do it all”.

6. On April 16th, 2010 at 8:59 pm mrs d.a. bryan Says:

i thought it was AWESOME, US BIG BEAUTIFUL GALS NEED TO FORM A CLUB TO CELEBRATE OUR BRAINS ETC AND NOT JUST OUR LOOKS!!!

but what is woman to do if she to poor on fixed disability income to be able to try any of your weight loss products, i think your PHITNESS BLOG IS REALLY NEAT!!!

TAKE CARE

IM UNDER DORI BRYAN ON FACEBOOK FOR PIC, THAT IS OLD THOU

7. On April 18th, 2010 at 8:01 pm government grants Says:

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

8. On April 21st, 2010 at 2:12 pm Lina Szynalo Says:

this wass soo funnyyy lmao

9. On April 22nd, 2010 at 3:06 pm Fernando Says:

Dear Kirstie you are the best looking woman out there in show biz. I would love to date a woman like you.

10. On April 26th, 2010 at 10:16 am kathy F Says:

I love Kirstie..the show is amazing…your such an inspiration.I have stuggled with bulemia for a long time. I am 47. I would love to order organic Liasion

11. On April 26th, 2010 at 11:05 am California granny Says:

Good going, girl. Anyone can see you are in your element on the front of the cameras. Also you are funny and make people laugh at our own foibles.
    Seems you and Ferguson are great together in any comedy routine. Think about it. You too are feeding each others funny lines and it’s fun to watch.

12. On April 26th, 2010 at 5:53 pm Ohio Chubby Buddy Says:

Kirsty, Loved your humor on Craig and on your show.
    Although this is as close as we may ever be, I like to think of you as my chubby buddy. I am a bit older than you but am trying to keep up with your weight loss.
    I am not having as much success as I would like, but you are inspiring me to take the first step and admit that I am fat out loud. I am actually quietly fat , althought the floor groans under my bulk now and then. Since I am no longer a teen with a 24 inch waist – now it is less than my thigh circumference and my abs() are as big as my double d’s, I need to at least make an effort before I all my bones break carrying all this weight around. No personal trainer, no cook just Sunday nights with Kirsty and a week to lose a couple pounds in between. Sigh, only 80 pounds, 36.36 kg or 5.7 stone to go!
    Keep working it!

13. On April 27th, 2010 at 4:06 am Sara Says:

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I somehow missed it when it aired. Craig and Kirstie together… what a riot. :D I loved how she kept touching his snake sippie cup because he’s always not letting people touch it. haha. Between this and the “Chip of the old bitch” comment on her show, I’ve laughed more today than I have in awhile. Thanks Kirstie! :D

Btw, I love the Sims music in Kirstie’s show! :D

14. On April 27th, 2010 at 4:39 am Sara Says:

*off… I should really edit before posting, huh. :D

15. On May 3rd, 2010 at 12:08 am China Mbt Shoes Says:

Thanks for this

information

16. On May 5th, 2010 at 12:04 am emt training Says:

What a great resource!

17. On March 26th, 2011 at 4:44 pm Christopher Says:

I have been a fan of Kirstie’s since my twenties and i am fifty one years old now , this recent episode with Lopez has bothered me tremendously i would like to tell Lopez that encountering Kirstie’s spirit is akin to that of walking down a moon lit beach , you feel the water brush across your bare feet , sea gulls can be heard off in the distance and the smell of salt air when suddenly out of nowhere a shooting star dances out across the sky , their briefly , then gone , leaves you standing there wishing you could have seen more , it’s that way with the spirit of Kirstie and it’s too bad Lopez that you only see women with a physical eye .

18. On March 31st, 2011 at 5:34 am Christopher Says:

What does my post is waiting moderation mean ?

19. On April 2nd, 2011 at 10:16 am Adam Phillips Says:

hey no lie Kirstie Alley i would be with her no matter what she looked like meaning fat or not….i think she is no i know she is the most good looking fine woman in hollywood.

20. On April 5th, 2011 at 1:47 am wvptbl Says:

I never watched DWTS until I heard you were going to be on the show. You are the personification of every normal average woman. I was hooked on your first performance. You were so much better than all those other skinny wannabes. I loved the dress that showed all those curves but no more of the long ballroom dresses. Show those sexy legs girl!!! I’m no lesbian by any means but girl…you turned me on. You’ve inspired me while greiving the 2yr passing of my husband and what would of been our 25th anniversary. I’m using a friends computer since I don’t have one but if during a well deserved break ( this may be completely inappropiate ) I would love to tell you how you’ve inspired me to get out and start living again my phone number is 540 448 7052. I don’t have internet and that is my only contact number. Congrats girl!! I hope you win. Don’t feel embarasssed about showing emotion. I’m learning that you have to let feelings out or they will eat you alive and become toxic. Express yourself as I learn myself how to figure out what I’m supposed to do with my life now as a widow. I truly hope you win. I’ve never watched the show and will definately vote for you every time.

21. On April 11th, 2011 at 1:41 am christopher Says:

Yet again Kirstie continues to set the example for all of us in just about everything she does , some times us americans get knocked around a lil mentally and physically but we keep gettin up and walking back over to the plate and with bases fully loaded i got my money on Kirstie knocking one all the way outta the park . No doubt in my mind whatsoever that she want win this

Email will not be published

Website example