After working as a Registered Dietitian for over 17 years, our Organic Liaison Health Director developed these mottos and principles to help others stay motivated and achieve their weight loss goals. Keep these words in mind while on your journey to a lean, hot you!
1. “Have a meal free from TV, Books, and Papers. Be present when you eat.”
2. “Part of the definition of eating is enjoying food. Eat mindfully.”
3. “If a diet is only successful while you are actively on it, it’s not a success. A lifestyle change lasts for a lifetime.”
4. “If you’re thirsty, you are already dehydrated.”
5. “Eat a variety of foods. Each food is its own state; we need the whole map of foods to meet all our vitamin and mineral needs.”
6. “When it comes to oil, if the food puts shine on your fingers, it will put grease in your body.”
7. “Enjoy your dessert without guilt; it’s part of the plan – it’s all about balance.”
8. “No one ever regrets going to the gym; it’s getting there that people have a hard time with.”
9. “You need fuel to burn fuel. Eat before you exercise.”
10. “Laugh daily. Laughter improves your immune system, works your abs, and lightens things up.”
To receive health tips, diet and exercise advice, recipes and more, register for a free Organic Liaison account.